Monday, March 21, 2011

What's up?

LLLLong time no see, blog! Anyway it's kinda weird tho, to post something on my faculty library which can be seen with the people around. Ah..anyway, how's life? Mine's cool. Mid-term test already began, and today is the first day. Thing surely change around Feb-Mar, BEM things, Lovelife things (which drove me crazy either for became overwhelmed with lots of love D came with, also for things that drove me down, story up next.).
Yeah, really. Things happen. Maybe i'll spit it one by one but not now, since in this library i can only surfing for an hour, and there is umm.. 20 minutes left. I brought my laptop tho, maybe i'll use it later.
I can go home already, but Dad hasn't arrive yet, i texted him, but he didn't answered. Neither did D, according to my bbm. Well, have a good day! Maybe i'll come back in 15 minutes, when sun isn't hot like this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment