Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bubby!

Here goes the tuesday. I have nothing to do at home so i decided to go to school now. Friends are busy with tests, others are already home by their own. I mean, their real home, not "Kostan". My short-term-so-called-holiday-but-not-so-holiday are good, tho. Here i am, at my school's library, drooling over Glee, Youtube-ing Boyce Avenue, checking out timeline, while craving for pizza. I didn't say it was gurrreat but it's fair enough rather than let myself stink at home. I just miss school. The umm feeling, the crowd, the foods, the vibe, can'y get it while i'm in home.
Why am i even in short-term-so-called-holiday-but-not-so-holiday? Literally, my mid-term tests are over. At least for my minority. That's why i still checking out my friends in other minorities today drooling over comm-theory. So i got a week free.......BUT! (Uuu the 'but' part is always been important twists) the assignments, the meeting-this meeting-that is still goin on around. Yea, hecticness hurts. We might as well enjoy it, tho. <3
D's fine, we're growin up cool and hot in the same time, i mean, in the positive way. It's kinda like our joke "We're cool, and hot! Right, honey?LOL" (Don't take that term to serious, tho)
Anyways, we're just got back from Puncak! Ah..that time. That w w wonderful, priceless, loving time. I'll spread the story right away teehee :D *blushed*
Now, i think i gotta go streched myself for sitting here for hours, while wait my dad to pick me up.




HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE.
Xo!

TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment