Sunday, February 06, 2011

So long, late-wakeups;-/

YEAAAP YOU HEARD ME RITE. So long, late wake-ups. Tomorrow, my holiday is reach the end. Or maybe tonight. No late sleep, no late wakeup neither. Whoa.
Inspite of all the thoughts that this transition, between holidays, and schooldays will lasts horrible, i am so glad to come back in school again, in fact. (Yea i know, shud've said college but, i love school more, so..:P) I mean, like i said in my recent post, it feels so good to be back at school when you can find your partners-in-crime.  Well that in my case, my #comm10 fellas.
Bfffttt shud have some dinner now. Dad calls. 
To end this post, TARRRAAAA! I give you my heccctic schedule:
(Click to enlarge)
You think THAT is hectic? Hohoho you haven't seen this tiny little blue box in Thursday's schedule: 
(Click to enlarge)
Oh yes. KISS OF DEATH. Now THAT is hectic, ma friend. Lmao.

1 comment: