Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey! I guess it's a greeting from me. Uh...no. Err...jeez what am i doing?:/
What's up? Everything's good?
I just got back from uh..nowhere, which made me missing like months in this virtual journal.
Suddenly come to type when a friend of mine who exploring and updating Remaja Ceria Jakarta Timur's blog, and i thought like, "hey, i haven't see my blog like years". So, here i am!:D
I'm doing good, it's nearly Idul Fitri in here. So i'm pretty excited to finally meet that moment.

What am i doing all this time?
Have i tell you that um.. I joined Remaja Ceria (Youth and Sport Ambassador) in my region. IT'S BEYOND HAPPY. Enough said. I mean, like, really, i'm very happy until it makes me speechless.
Will tell you more about that on upcoming posts.
I'm in the mood for sharing some photos on it.
You might as well see it. ;)

Left to Right: Me, Ajeng, Dyas, Muti, Fika, Nanda, Nasywa, Leony, Kevin, Sha, Linda

Left to Right: Me, Leony, Riri, Kissy


With pretty Denia ;)


Left to Right: Ajeng, Leony, Me, Riri
Those photos was taken in Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, for East photosession. It was FFFFUN!
More?
I'll post it later! Ciao, people.
I got cough to be silenced for. :)

1 comment:

  1. gw aneh mut, kenapa gw yang di block di facebook..


    gw salah apa ??

    ~_~

    ReplyDelete