Friday, April 01, 2011

Eternal love.

Mom, i can't stand seeing Dad watches those tv all night long, everynight.
I know he's lonely.
I know he haves me, and bro, but still, there's no way we can replace your figure, Mom.
I miss you, like, everyday. This is miserable, but i can go thru it all.
It's just, i know Dad miss you even more.
I just can't imagine if he was me.
Now, seeing that with that tv, to keep him entertaining, he said, "Later", when i told him to sleep, i can't stand with that.
I'm not complaining, Mom. That'll makes you worry about us up there.
I'm just missing you, like usual.
If i could do anything, anything, to make Dad happy, i'll do it.
God didn't give even a single time to make you happy, to even remember your words, or your face, so, i just want to make any last people, who loves me unconditionally, who will never leave my by any chance, happy.
I'm just hoping now God gives me plenty of time to do that.


I know it when Dad suddenly smiles at me, he remembers you. I swear he does.
They said, i'm pretty much like you, Mom. Like, the Mini-you. Dad also said that.
They said, you died, because of me. Because our face are similar. I don't know where does that came from. Little did, i cry everytime people says it.
Look, Mom. I ain't complain. Not at all.
I just don't want to see him miserable. I just want to make him happy. I just don't want him to feel lonely.
I'm not a good daughter for him, i know. I always make him upset.
When i got home, he came up with stories about his friend's children who successfully accomplished, i don't know, some job, some degree. He never pushes me to do the same, i know. He never push me that far. He just like the type of father that wants his kids successful, and provide every little thing his child need to do so. He's wonderful, Mom. I cannot ask for more to God. He is my everything, my very best father. The best father that anyone could ask for.
I can't imagine if he's not around. I'll be damned. Like, really.
I swear it is fine for me to live in a very small place, less foods, less sweaters, or everything. As long as i have Dad.
I whisper you, Mom, and Dad, in every pray. Hug them in loneliness, God. Love them like they love me, and i love them. let them be by your side, someday, God.
I love you, Mom, Dad, until my last breath.
I miss you, Mom, Dad, until my last breath.

I cried all the way i typed this, but i'm fine.
I ain't complain, Mom. Don't you worry.

Be good up there, Mom. Be happy down here, Dad. With me&bro.
Oh yes, Welcome April.
Xo,

your only daughter.

2 comments: